- Plug cable into new modem.
- Plug ethernet cable from modem to your computer (first time only).
- Power up modem.
- Power up computer.
- For Comcast - Web page comes up that allows you to change your modem.
- Enter some details. ie. your account number, etc.
- Setting docsis DONE.
- Shutdown modem, and plug ethernet cable to Router.
- Enjoy DOCSIS 3.0
I have had this thing for a few weeks now and it works perfectly well on a daily basis. We are actually getting what we pay for...which was not the case with the old junk that comcast provided. We are getting about 60mbps. to buy this docsis click here.