Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

PRICE SA,MSUNG ALIAS 2 U750 REVIEW

Samsung Alias 2 U750 Verizon WirelessPRICE SA,MSUNG ALIAS 2 U750 REVIEWThis review is from: Samsung Alias 2 U750 Verizon Wireless (Wireless Phone Accessory).
Buttons all look the same. Find myself having to really think and figure out how to navigate through the phones basic functions. Have had it for a few months now. Its the newer version of my older phone( first Alias). You also get hit with having to pay an additional $9.99 a month even if you don't want data/internet capability. It is not exactly fast either when manipulating throughout the functions. Get the Zeal even though it cost more. There's more than a few reasons why it came out just a few months after he Alias 2.

This phone is very user friendly! The keyboard is easy to use. I read about this phone in Consumer Reports and decided to try it. Now both my husband and I have this phone. I tried a fancier, more expensive phone for 2 weeks, but went back to this one.

My grandson is using the Alias and he really likes it. I like it for him because it stays charged longer than his other phone did. I am thinking of getting that phone for myself. It takes great pictures. Samsung Alias 2 U750 Verizon WirelessPRICE SA,MSUNG ALIAS 2 U750 REVIEW