Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

PRICE AND SPECIFICATION SAMSUNG ALIAS U740 REVIEW

Samsung Alias U740 Cell phone for Verizon Wireless with No Contract - Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's WarrantySamsung Alias U740Technical Details SAMSUNG ALIAS U740.
Bluetooth Enabled, Calendar, Color Screen, Email Access, GPS, Internet Browser, Java Enabled, MMS Enabled, MP3 Player, Polyphonic Ringtones, QWERTY Keyboard, SMS-Text Messaging, Speakerphone, USB Interface, Video Recording, Video Streaming, Voice-Activated Dialing Flip, Clamshell
Box Includes: Phone , battery, charger, user guide, Comes in Samsung Box
Clear ESN For Verizon, Call tested! Ready To Activate
No contract required!
Refurbished to Brand new condition

This review is from: Samsung Alias U740 Cell phone for Verizon Wireless with No Contract - Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Got my new alias pre-pay cell phone today, got it activated, tried to charge it and it won't charge. Don't know if it is the charger or the battery but waiting on the charging package I also ordered to see if it charges then. If not, I will be returning all items ordered. Not happy at all about this.

Well all in all the phone worked well even though i have dropped it like a million times. But if your as bad as I am with phones this isn't the phone for you. after a few months the screen started acting funny as in turning upside down. This phone is really good if you dont drop it alot pretty good batterly life and i do text constently.


I just recently ordered this phone. The delivery was fast and as soon as I put in the battery, the phone was working beautifully! The battery lasts long (and I text a lot) and the signal is great. I was a little nervous about purchasing a refurbished phone at first, but now i'm really glad I did! It is in perfect condition and i'll be using this phone for a while.


Nice phone, keypad is too small so I ordered Alias 2 but I liked the phone and it sure was an improvement over my prior phone


They delivery came earlier than expected, or simply right on the first expected day. I was able to instantly activate it. Since this is my all-time favorite cell phone and I'm very pleased to have found it online (since Verizon no longer makes this) I have to rate this 5 stars. But I am having trouble getting into Media Center to download new applications. Not sure if this is an issue with the phone or Verizon itself.


"The cell phone works great..have been using for two weeks. I would highly recommend and will use again instead of extending contracts! I expect this seller would be good to work with if you had a problem but I didn't have any problem. Order came earlier than expected also." Samsung Alias U740 Cell phone for Verizon Wireless with No Contract - Refurbished in Brand New Housing and 30 Day Seller's Warranty

Samsung Alias U740