Nokia E73 Mode Symbian Phone (T-Mobile)
Technical Details Nokia E73 Mode Symbian Phone (T-Mobile)
* Quick messaging phone in green with 2.8-inch touchscreen display and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
* Compatible with AT&T Video Share, AT&T Mobile Music, and AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions
* 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion to 32 GB; access to personal e-mail
* Up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby ime; released in July, 2010
* What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual
Product Description Nokia E73 Mode Symbian Phone (T-Mobile)
Amazon.com Product Description for Nokia E73 Mode Symbian Phone (T-Mobile)
Stay connected to family and friends while on the go with the colorful and uniquely stylish Pantech Pursuit Quick Messaging Phones, which features a 2.8-inch touchscreen display for easy access to applications like Facebook, AT&T Social, music and the Web. Customizable screens make it easy for you to personalize favorite apps and contacts for quick access with the tap of a finger, plus the full slide-out QWERTY keyboard lets you to quickly respond to messages and e-mails.
Enabled for use on AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network, you'll be able to easily access the Internet as well as quickly download video, music and more. Additionally, with AT&T's 3G network, you can make a call while simultaneously receiving picture/text messages and e-mail or viewing Web pages. This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions as well as its Video Share service, which enables you to send video of yourself to another compatible phone while making a voice call. See more details on optional AT&T services below.
Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, memory expansion via optional microSD cards (up to 32 GB in size), access to personal mobile e-mail, and up to 5 hours of talk time.
Key Features Nokia E73 Mode Symbian Phone (T-Mobile)
* Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
* GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options. This phone also includes a digital compass.
* 2.8-inch touchscreen display
* Full QWERTY keyboard slides out horizontally, making it easier to type and send out texts, emails, picture mail, video messages, voice notes and IMs.
* Multitasking capabilities enables you to launch another feature while on the phone with the multitasking key to browse the web or send and receive messages while on a call.
* Quick access to Facebook, MySpace, AT&T Social Net and more once the keyboard is open
* Fun original apps include: Drawing Commander dials contacts and activates apps with the trace of a finger on the touch screen; Graffiti allows drawing on images by simply touching the screen; Face Tag adds contacts directly from camera phone pictures.
The full QWERTY keyboard slides out horizontally, making it easier to type and send out texts, emails, picture mail, video messages, voice notes and IMs. Click here for a larger image.
* 2-megapixel camera/camcorder with up to 7x digital zoom and customizable settings for resolution, white balance, and brightness. Advanced camera and image gallery features including geo-tagging and face recognition.
* Multi-format digital audio player compatible with MP3, MIDI, iMelody, WAV, MMF, WMA, and 3GPA formats; create and manage playlists on the phone.
* Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.0) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
* Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
* Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live).
* Access to personal e-mail (AOL, Gmail, Yahoo!, and Windows Live)
* Mobile web browser
* Organizer tools including calendar, alarm clock, notepad, voice memo, calculator, tasks, stopwatch, unit converter
* Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
* Free AT&T Address Book service allows you to sync your contacts to an online address book, enabling you to access and manage your mobile contacts from your handset--or your PC. From the online interface, you can import contacts from other Web-based address books, such as personal e-mail accounts, as well as send text messages to your contacts' mobile numbers.
Vital Statistics Nokia E73 Mode Symbian Phone (T-Mobile)
The Pantech weighs 4.58 ounces and measures 3.67 x 2.51 x 0.58 inches. Its 930 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
AT&T Services for Nokia E73 Mode Symbian Phone (T-Mobile)
High-speed data connectivity via AT&T's 3G mobile broadband data network: The dual-band 850/1900 MHz 3G network provides up to 3.6/7.2 Mbps of download speed, making it possible to enjoy a variety of feature-rich wireless multimedia services, and it gives you the advantage of offering simultaneous voice and data services.
In areas where the 3G network is not available:
You'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways. Providing average data speeds between 75-135Kbps, it's fast enough to support a wide range of advanced data services, including full picture and video messaging, high-speed color Internet access, and email on the go.
The full-featured, premium AT&T Navigator GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. Additionally, AT&T Navigator is the only mobile phone-based GPS service that provides integrated speech recognition for address entry and points of interest search.
AT&T Mobile Music enables you to buy tracks while on the go, access the Napster and eMusic subscription music services, stream music video, discover what's playing with Music ID song-recognition software, and find out what's hot with The Buzz music news portal.
AT&T's Video Share service enables you to send a live, one-way video stream to another compatible phone during a standard voice call. The service also allows you to switch the direction of the video stream during the same phone call. (Customers must be in an area served by the company's 3G network and have a Video Share-enabled phone.) While using Video Share with family and friends is a fun way to communicate, it's also very useful for business. For example, a majority of users in the architecture, engineering and construction industries rated the ability to share live video through Video Share highly, according to research commissioned by AT&T. Video Share lets you see progress on a job site or review the day's work without having to drive from an office or other site to do so.
Buy from Amazon