- Plug your phone to a computer using a USB cable and click the link http://www.sonyericsson.com/update website and follow the directions.
- You will get a notification about the latest updates and benefits, select the update for details.
- The update process will begin and you will be asked to read and understand the process to Back Up & Restore your data.
- You will be taken to download Back Up & Restore application and then perform the process of backing up / saving data you have available.
- You'll be taken to the update process, follow the instructions from the PC Companion. Your phone will be updated at this point. Stage 6: The update process is complete and in this process you will be asked to update the phone. The update process will take some time. Then you'll be taken to restore the data that you back up at the beginning of the process.
Conditions that must be considered when upgrading via a PC Companion or website Sony Ericsson is the existence of a stable broadband internet connection and condition of computers and mobile phones being upgraded in a state of full battery. If the connection is broken or the battery is feared to your mobile phone will be damaged.
Detail information Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Click Here.