Technical Details Motorola FLIPOUT Android Phone (AT&T)
- Uniquely designed, Android-powered phone with swivel-hinge touchscreen face, QWERTY keyboard,MOTOBLUR social networking
- Enabled for AT&T's fast 3G HSDPA network; compatible with AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions
- Wi-Fi networking with free access to AT&T nationwide hotspots; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion to 32 GB;
- 3.1-megapixel camera/camcorder, Up to 4.5 hours of talk time,up to 377 hours (15.5 days) of standby time; released in October, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 2 GB microSD memory card,
- USB cable, two battery covers (orange and blue), quick start guide
Product Details Motorola FLIPOUT Android Phone (AT&T)
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 0.6 x 4.2 inches ; 4.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B0046REQRQ
- Item model number: FLIPOUT
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #88,620 in Cell Phones & Accessorie
Key Features Motorola FLIPOUT Android Phone (AT&T).
- Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network (850/1900 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go. Connect for free using one of the over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide.
- GPS navigation capabilities via optional AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, and re-routing options.
- Powered by the Android 2.1 operating system with deep integration of Google services and access to thousands of apps to customize your phone via the Android Market.
- Innovative widget-based MOTOBLUR overlay to Android automatically delivers Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Gmail, and corporate and personal e-mail updates to the home screen in easy-to-view streams so there is no need to open and close different mobile applications.
- Update Facebook, MySpace and Twitter at once instead of opening individual apps with MOTOBLUR as well as upload your photos to Facebook, MySpace, Picasa, and Photobucket.
- Customize your home screen with your favorite widgets and short cuts.
- CrystalTalk PLUS for enhanced audio and call quality with a second microphone for increased voice quality while filtering out background noise.
- 2.8-inch touchscreen display (320 x 240 pixels)
- Full QWERTY keyboard revealed by rotating touchscreen face on its swivel hinge.
- 3.1-megapixel autofocus camera with video capture capabilities (26-30 fps)
- Kodak Perfect Touch technology for better, brighter pictures
- Multi-format media player compatible with MP3, AAC, and WMA (v9) music formats and MPEG4 and H.264 video formats.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- 2 GB microSD card with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, Windows Live Messenger, and Google Talk)
- Access to personal and corporate e-mail (including support for Exchange and push Gmail)
- HTML Web browser (WebKit-based)
- USB connectivity (MicroUSB)
- Organizer tools including calendar (sync corporate calendar, email, and contact list), alarm clock, calculator
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3/T3
Vital Statistics Motorola FLIPOUT Android Phone (AT&T).
The Motorola FLIPOUT weighs 4.2 ounces and measures 2.63 x 2.63 x 0.66 inches. Its 1170 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of talk time, and up to 377 hours (15.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box Motorola FLIPOUT Android Phone.
Motorola FLIPOUT handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 2 GB microSD memory card, USB cable, two battery covers (orange and blue), quick start guide
Buy Motorola FLIPOUT Android Phone (AT&T)