Technical Details LG Quantum Windows Phone (AT&T).
- 3G-enabled Windows Phone 7 smartphone with 3.5-inch touchscreen and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Windows Phone 7 OS provides easy access to social networking, personal/corporate e-mail, office apps, Xbox LIVE games, streaming media, and more
- 5-megapixel camera with HD 720p video capture;16 GB internal memory;Wi-Fi networking;Bluetooth stereo music; GPS for navigation and location services
- Up to 6 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time; released in November, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, stereo headset, quick start guide
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 0.7 inches ; 6.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B0047T74VI
- Item model number: Quantum
Vital Statistics LG Quantum Windows Phone (AT&T).
The LG Quantum weighs 6.21 ounces and measures 4.7 x 2.34 x 0.6 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to six hours of talk time, and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band network (850/1900 MHz; HSPA/UMTS) plus international networks (2100 MHz).
What's in the Box LG Quantum Windows Phone (AT&T).
LG Quantum handset, rechargeable battery, charger, USB cable, stereo headset, quick start guide
Detail Info LG Quantum Windows Phone (AT&T) here.