Technical Details HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T).
- Ultra-fast, 4G-enabled smartphone running Android 2.2 with 4.3-inch multi-touch Super LCD display
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (with optional Wi-Fi Mobile Hotspot and tethering capabilities); GPS for navigation and location services
- 8-MP camera; HD 720p camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion; HTML web browser; corporate and personal e-mail
- Up to 6 hours of talk time, up to 372 hours (15.5 days) of standby time; released in January, 2011
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 8 GB SD card, USB cable, quick start guide
Product Details HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T).
- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 0.6 x 4.2 inches ; 4.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B004KZP3WQ
- Item model number: Inspire
Vital Statistics HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T).
The HTC Inspire 4G weighs 5.78 ounces and measures 4.84 x 2.68 x 0.46 inches. Its 1230 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6 hours of talk time, and up to 372 hours (15.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T's dual-band 4G network (850/1900 MHz; HSPA+/HSDPA/UMTS).
What's in the Box HTC Inspire 4G.
HTC Inspire 4G handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 8 GB SD card, USB cable, quick start guide
AT&T 4G Network for HTC Inspire.
- This phone runs on AT&T's dual-band 850/1900 MHz 4G network (UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+), and with HSPA+ you'll experience mobile data speeds up to 4x faster than ordinary mobile broadband--up to approximately 6 Mbps (download). AT&T has deployed HSPA+ to virtually 100 percent of its mobile broadband network, which enables 4G speeds when combined with enhanced backhaul (via Ethernet or fiber).
- Backhaul is one of the major pieces of a telecommunications network. Think of it as the limbs connecting AT&T's cell towers with AT&T's backbone network that provides access to the Internet.
- Coming later in 2011, AT&T will deliver a second layer of 4G network called LTE (Long Term Evolution) that is even faster than HSPA+ speeds.
- In areas where either AT&T's 3G or 4G network is not available, you'll continue to receive service on the AT&T EDGE network, which offers availability in more than 13,000 US cities and along some 40,000 miles of major highways.
Connectivity HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T).
- Ultra-fast 4G connectivity via AT&T's HSPA+ network (with enhanced backhaul). See more about AT&T's 4G service below)
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- Integrated Google Maps with turn-by-turn navigation, street and satellite views
- Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go
- AT&T Mobile Hotspot capable enabling you to connect multiple devices--from tablets to gaming devices--to the phone's 3G/4G cellular connection via Wi-Fi.
- USB tethering for connecting a PC to your phone's 3G/4G cellular connection.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
- OS & Software HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T).
- Android 2.2 operating system (Froyo) with over-the-air upgrade capability for future OS releases
- eReader app with access to over 2 million book titles
- BLOCKBUSTER app enables you to discover and download the latest movie rentals on the go.
- DLNA capabilities enables you to share your photo albums, videos and movies wirelessly with a compatible HDTV or other DLNA device
Design and Hardware HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T)
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor speeds up everything--from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work
- 4.3-inch Super LCD display with capacitive multi-touch capabilities, proximity sensor, and light sensor (480 x 800 pixels)
- Onscreen QWERTY keyboard
Communications & Internet HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T)
- Easy access to social networking via HTC Sense including updates from Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, Windows Live Messenger, and Google Talk)
- Access to personal and corporate e-mail (including support for Exchange and push Gmail)
- HTML Web browser (WebKit-based) with support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for accessing Flash-enabled websites, watching video and playing games.
- 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash plus auto focus, face detection, and geo-tagging
- HD 720p video capture capabilities (1280 x 720 pixels)
Multimedia HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T)
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC
- Video player compatible with MPEG4, WMV, XviD
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Dolby Mobile + SRS WOW HD surround sound enhancement
Memory HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone (AT&T)
- 4 GB internal memory
- Included 8 GB microSD card with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.