Other products by BlueAnt
Product Features BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black)
Handsfree speakerphone for a safer, legal alternative to talking on your cell phone while driving; affix to the sun-visor via a two sided magnetic clip
Uploads contacts from your mobile device and announces who is calling via TTS (Text To Speech)
Full duplex, high-performance speaker; DSP noise cancellation/echo cancellation adjusts sound levels to compensate for loud engine noise, wind
Bluetooth version 2.0; up to 15 hours of talk time, up to 800 hours of standby
What's in the Box: Bluetooth handsfree unit, travel/wall charger, 2 sun visor clips, user manual
Product Details BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black)
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.5 x 3 inches ; 4.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B001953NGS
- Item model number: BA-SUPERTOOTH3
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (486 customer reviews)
Amazon.com Product BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black) Description
The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 hands-free speakerphone provides a safe way to use your mobile phone while you drive. When the phone rings, the Supertooth 3's sophisticated Text-to-Speech software announces the name or number of the caller. To accept the call, just say "OK." There is no need to take your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 clips to your car's sun visor and provides hands-free communication while driving.
Installing the Supertooth 3 is simple too: simply slide the enclosed metal clip onto your car sun visor and attach the Supertooth 3 using the magnets on the back. Then use the intuitive voice prompts (available in a choice of 6 languages) to help you connect the device with your phone and upload your address book.
The Supertooth 3 also features advanced Digital Signal Processing software that eliminates noise and gives you outstanding audio quality, regardless of whether the car is stationary or travelling at high speed. It even adjusts sound levels to compensate for loud engine noise or external noise created when the windows are wound down.
The Supertooth 3 can be paired with up to 8 devices and supports voice dial activation, redial and call reject (if your mobile phone supports these features).
Key Features BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black)
- Talk hands-free on your phone while driving.
- Text to Speech: the Supertooth 3 announces the caller's name or number.
- True Hands-free: simply say "Answer", "OK" or "Accept Call" to answer the call.
- Choice of 6 languages: British English, American English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Automatic reconnection when you get back into the car.
- Full Digital Signal Processor provides noise and echo cancellation.
- Full duplex, high-performance speaker.
- Pairs with up to 8 Bluetooth devices.
- Voice dialling (if supported by your phone).
- Bluetooth 2.0 Headset and Hands-free Profiles.
- Operates up to metres (33 feet) from the phone.
- Up to 15 hours talk time; 800 hours standby.
- 2 year replacement warranty (excludes clip and charger).
What's in the Box BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black)
BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Car Kit, 2 sun visor clips, car charger, AC power adaptor, quick start guide, user manual
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I handle calls when the Supertooth 3 is connected?
To answer an incoming call, say "Accept Call," "Accept," "Answer" or "OK" within 3 seconds after hearing the beep. Or you can answer a call by pressing the green Accept button.
Use the red End/Reject button to reject an incoming call or end an active call.
To redial the last number, press and hold the green button for 3 seconds.
Can I use voice activated dialling if my phone supports it?
Yes. The Supertooth 3 supports voice activated dialling if your phone also supports it. Check your phone's user manual for information on setting up this feature.
Can I use my Supertooth 3 with my computer for VOIP applications?
Yes. You can connect the Supertooth 3 to a PC or Mac that supports the Headset or Hands-free profile. To do this your computer must have Bluetooth enabled, either through a Bluetooth USB Dongle or through a built-in Bluetooth feature.
The connection and pairing process will differ depending on your computer system and Bluetooth software, but to connect the Supertooth 3 you need to put it into pairing mode and then use your computer to search for devices. You will need to enter the passkey "0000" (four zeros) when prompted.
Product Description BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black)
The BlueAnt Supertooth 3 handsfree speakerphone provides a safer, legal alternative to talking on your cell phone while you drive. Voice prompts provide assistance to help you connect the device with your phone and upload your address book. The Supertooth 3 announces the name or ID of the caller when the phone rings - just say 'OK' to accept the call. Install the Supertooth 3 in seconds for a totally handsfree experience.
Buy BlueAnt Supertooth 3 Bluetooth Speakerphone (Black) From Amazon