Monday, July 19, 2010
BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 Phone (AT&T)
specification blackberry bold 9700
* Dimensions: 4.29 x 2.36 x 0.56 inches
* Weight: 4.3 ounces
* Battery details: 1500mAh Lithium Ion for exceptional battery life
* Talk time: Up to 6 hours
* Standby time: Up to 21 days
* Technology: HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM*
* Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (GSM/GPRS/EDGE); 800/850/1900/2100 MHz (UMTS/HSDPA)*
* Operating System: BlackBerry Device Software v5.0
* Memory: 256-MB Flash memory
* Display: Brilliant half-VGA resolution, 480 x 360 pixel color display (2.44" diagonal)
* Powerful 624-MHz processor
* Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g
* Full-QWERTY keyboard
* Innovative, easy-to-use optical trackpad
* Included 2GB SanDisk® microSD™ card (memory slot expandable up to 16-32 GB)
Key Features blackberry bold 9700
* Fast 3G connectivity via AT&T's HSDPA/UMTS network as well as compatibility with foreign 3G networks while roaming (850/1900/2100 MHz bands; 3.6/7.2 Mbps speeds with network availability).
* Quad-band GSM phone for good global voice connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz bands).
* GPS navigation capabilities via AT&T Navigator service includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options.
* BlackBerry OS 5.0
* Support for BlackBerry App World featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include travel, productivity, entertainment, games, social networking and sharing, news and weather, and more.
* 2.44-inch display with 480 x 360-pixel resolution and 65K color depth.
* 35-key backlit QWERTY keyboard
* 3.2-megapixel camera with auto-focus, image stabilization, 2x digital zoom, flash, and geotagging capabilities.
* Video capture capabilities with up to 480 x 352-pixel resolution for sharing (176 x 144 pixels for sending via MMS).
* Multi-format digital audio and video player with compatibility for MP3, WMA 9 Pro/WMA 10, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, and more.
* BlackBerry Media Sync is built right into your BlackBerry Desktop Software and lets you sync your desktop iTunes or Windows Media Player music files with your BlackBerry smartphone. If you're a Mac user, just choose the "media" option and you're ready to sync your iTunes music collection from your BlackBerry smartphone onto your Mac.
* Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity with stereo music streaming (A2DP) capabilities as well as hands-free headsets and car kits. Additionally, the Bold 9700 can also be used as a 3G modem for a laptop computer (i.e., tethering) with an additional data plan.
* Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB. A 2 GB card is included with the phone, and it also has an internal 256 MB memory.
* Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging (via popular services including AOL, Yahoo!, and Windows Live Messenger).
* BlackBerry Browser for accessing full HTML Web sites.
* Organizer tools including calendar, task list, memo pad, and calculator.
* Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off.
* Integrated hands-free, full duplex speakerphone
* Voice-activated dialing capabilities
Vital Statistics blackberry bold 9700
The BlackBerry Bold 9700 weighs 4.3 ounces and measures 4.29 x 2.36 x 0.56 inches. Its 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 6 hours of talk time, and up to 456 hours (19 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, and AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS). This phone is also compatible with 2100 MHz 3G networks (HSDPA) in foreign territories.
so! now buy blackberry bold 9700